Over 3.59 million in prizes to win!
High Point Estates and Ocean Park prize homes open this Friday.
BC Children’s Hospital Dream Lottery gives you so many ways to fulfill your dreams no matter what your lifestyle. Dream home…early retirement…carefree living. It’s all up to you with 5 Sensational Grand Prize Choices and the popular 50/50 draw that starts at 600,000 dollars.
New this year are gorgeous Grand Prize homes in Yaletown and Ocean Park along with brand new homes in South Langley and Victoria.
This Friday enjoy an advance look at the brand new luxurious country home package worth over 2.5 million. Located at 20143 1st Avenue, Langley. Open daily 11am – 5pm. Also come see the beautiful Ocean Park home package worth over 2.2 million. Located at 2102 128A Street South Surrey. Open daily 11am – 5pm. If you can’t view these homes in person, please see virtual tours online at bcchildren.com.
VIP Bonus – Buy today and be in for our Early Bonus of a 2013 Prius or 14 night luxury trip for 2 to London England with spending money or choose 20,000 cash. Get your tickets before the August 9th deadline.
Where there is an option, winner will choose one option, the other option(s) will not be awarded.
Past BC Children’s Lotteries have sold out early so don’t be disappointed.
Get your tickets today!
For the Dream Lottery a total of 288,000 tickets are available, with approximately 171,357 tickets @ 3 for $100; (57,119 3-Packs), 49,320 tickets @ 6 for $175, (8,220 6-Packs), 33,363 tickets @ 9 for $250 (3,707 9-packs) and,33,960 tickets @ 20 for $500, (1,698 20-packs). While the number of tickets in each price category may change, the total number of tickets available, 288,000, will not.
For the 50/50 Plus draw a total of 482,600 tickets are available with 17,400 single tickets @ $10 each, 165,200 tickets @ 5 for $25 (33,040 5-packs) and 300,000 tickets @ 15 for $50 (20,000 15-packs).
Each Dream Lottery ticket sold in a 3-Pack, or a 6-Pack, or a 9-Pack or a 16 –Pack and each 50/50 Plus Lottery ticket sold in a Single, 5-Pack or 15-Pack must contain the same customer information. 50/50 Plus Lottery tickets must be ordered in conjunction with your Dream Lottery tickets.
Tickets may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia.
Ticket purchasers must be 19 years of age or older.
- Purchase by phone, fax, mail, online or in person at the prize homes, London Drugs, Save-On Foods, Price Smart Foods, Overwaitea Foods, Urban Fare, Coopers Foods, or the BC Children’s Hospital.
- One method of payment only for phone, fax and web orders.
- Credit Cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Mail in purchases can be made by Credit Card, Cheque or Money Order.
- London Drugs will not accept Personalized Cheques, but they will accept Money Orders (made out to London Drugs Limited), Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Cash.
- Save-On Foods, Price Smart Foods, Overwaitea Foods, Urban Fare and Coopers Foods will not accept Personalized Cheques, but they will accept Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Cash.
- The prize homes will accept Personalized Cheques as well as Money Orders (made out to Dream Lottery), Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Cash.
- The sales kiosk at the Hospital will accept Cheques, Money Orders (made out to Dream Lottery), Cash, and Credit Cards. Debit Cards may or may not be accepted.
- All Cheques should be made payable to Dream Lottery.
- All 3pack, 6pack, 9pack, or 20packs must contain the same purchaser’s information and will be mailed to the primary ticket holder.
- 50/50 Plus orders will not be accepted without the purchase of a Dream Lottery 3pack, 6pack, 9pack, or 20pack.
- Each 50/50 Plus Lottery ticket must contain the same customer information as the Dream Lottery 3pack, 6pack, 9pack or 20pack it was sold in conjunction with.
- 50/50 Plus tickets must be ordered in conjunction with your Dream Lottery tickets.