WE ALL WIN LOTTERY 2013 IN SUPPORT OF THE OTTAWA HOSPITAL AND CHEO. ONLY 57,000 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD. 1,060 PRIZES WORTH $2,787,355 TO BE AWARDED.
Lottery License 5516
Pursuant to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, orders must be placed within the province of Ontario. All inquiries on the chances of winning are to be made to the licensee prior to the purchase of ticket(s).
- How much do the tickets cost?
Tickets are $100 each or 3 for $250.
- How many tickets are available?
57,000 tickets are available for sale.
- What is the total number of prizes?
There are 1,060 prizes.
- What is the total prize value?
Total prize value is $2,787,355
- Can I order a ticket online?
Yes, tickets can be ordered online. If your internet service provider is located in the province of Ontario and you are 18 years of age or older, log on to www.weallwin.ca and follow the user-friendly directions. Tickets cannot be purchased in the name of a minor.
Complete the online order form using a full mailing address, not a P.O. Box number. Once your payment has been successfully cleared, you will receive notification by e-mail and a purchase confirmation number. This is not the official ticket number that will be entered in the draws. The official ticket will be mailed to you within 10-15 business days.
- Where can I buy a ticket?
Tickets will also be sold at branches of Scotiabank, CIBC, RBC Royal Bank, Bank of Montreal, Banque Nationale and TD Canada Trust. Tickets may also be purchased at the grand prize townhomes located at 252 and 258 Keyrock Drive or by calling the We All Win Lottery Line at 613-730-4946 or 1-877-730- 4946.Tickets are also on sale at the CHEO gift shop and at the reception desk at the CHEO Foundation. The Lottery information brochure includes a mail in order form. You can purchase your ticket using VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Debit Card (at the grand prize homes) or cheques (not post dated). For security reasons, we do not accept cash for purchases at the townhome location.Ticket order forms can also be found at the following Ottawa Hospital sites:
Civic campus – 1st floor of the Parkdale Clinic, 737 Parkdale Avenue
General campus – Ottawa Hospital Foundation office
- What are the deadlines for ticket sales?
VIP Early Bonus: Midnight, Friday, March 22, 2013
Early Bird deadline: Midnight, Friday, May 10, 2013
Final deadline is: Midnight, Friday, May 31, 2013
- The Final Draws will be conducted at the offices of KPMG LLP, 160 Elgin St. Suite 2000, Ottawa between 10 a.m. and noon daily beginning Monday, June 17 and ending Friday, June 21. The draws will be conducted in the following sequence: On Monday, June 17 there will be 12 draws. The first draw will be the Early Bird Grand Prize followed by five travel vouchers of $5,000 each, five cash prizes of $10,000 each, and one vehicle will be drawn. From Tuesday, June 18 to Thursday, June 20 there will be 11 daily draws (five travel vouchers of $5,000 each, five cash prizes of $10,000 each and one vehicle on each of these days). On Friday, June 21, there will be 15 draws in total. The draws will be conducted in the following sequence: Five travel vouchers of $5,000 each, five cash prizes of $10,000 each and one vehicle, followed by the four townhomes from lowest to highest value. The draw for the four townhomes will take place at the offices of KPMG LLP, 160 Elgin St., Suite 2000, Ottawa, Ontario between 10 a.m. and noon on June 21 and will be shown on the CTV News at Noon between noon and 1 p.m.
The Lotto Dream eBook is a FREE Lottery eBook.