Grand Prize Dream Home Valued at $450,000 or take $300,000 TAX FREE CASH
- Number of tickets: 7,700 printed with 7,400 to be sold. 300 tickets will be given away at the Earlybird Draw on Friday, February 1, 2013 (deadline is January 31, 2013 at 12 midnight).
- Ticket price: $100 each
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase a ticket
- Raffle lottery tickets sold under a license issued in Ontario must not be advertised, offered for sale, sold or ordered from outside of Ontario. However, while they are in Ontario, residents of other countries or provinces may purchase raffle tickets sold under a license issued in Ontario.
- Method of payment: Cash, cheque (payable to the Dream Home Lottery), Visa, MasterCard or Debit (in the hospital Foundation Office- near Maria Street entrance). Tickets can be ordered by phone at (519) 464-4428 with a credit card or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
- Total Value: $525,000 *Number of Prizes: 474
- Other Prizes:
- 1 @ $5,000
- 2 @ $2,500
- 10 @ $1,000
- 10 @ $500
- 50 @ $200
- 100 @ $100
- Earlybird draw: 300 tickets will be given away on February 1, 2013.
- Draw sequence: Draws to be performed in order from least to highest value, as indicated on the tickets
- Should you have any questions on the procedures of the draws, before purchasing your ticket please contact the Special Events Coordinator at (519) 464-4428. This lottery is operated under the Alcohol & Gaming Commission of the Province of Ontario, License # 4831
The Dream Home will be open every Saturday and Sunday from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm, beginning Saturday, October 27, 2012 through to Sunday, February 24, 2013.
Only 7400 tickets will be sold for $100 each, and are now on sale at Bluewater Health’s two sites (Foundation Office and CEE – Registration and every open house. Tickets are also available at community locations including area banks, credit unions, and the offices of Gamble Insurance, Brush Strokes Interiors and Shoppers Drug Mart.
On Wednesday, February 1, 300 dream home tickets will be given away in the Early Bird Draw. The major prize-winning ticket and all remaining prizes will be drawn on Friday, March 1 at 9:00 in the atrium of Bluewater Health.
“This year’s home is gorgeous with so many extra features”, stated Marg Hendra “we sold out the last few years so don’t wait get your ticket before the earlybird draw. You can’t win if you don’t buy a ticket.