The gang at the OLG in Toronto have jumped the LOTTO MAX from $30 Million (Dec 14, 2012) to $50+2 Million for the Dec 21, 2012 draw. Based on past $30 Million Lotto MAX draws not won, the following draw should have increased to be in the $40+ Million range.
The 2012-03-02 Lotto Max draw was $30 Million EST
The 2012-03-09 Lotto Max draw was $40 Million EST
We have a few suggestions or guesses as to why the jump in the advertised jackpot amount being MORE than the usual past increase patterns:
- It is an advertising gimmick to sell more tickets. NOTE: Both the $50 Million and the 2 Maxmillions are ESTIMATED AMOUNTS. They could make a $35 – $45 Million payout to a winner (if only one) and claim all is KOSHER and no wrongdoing.
- Someone at the OLG who sets the jackpot amounts thinks they can rake in some big bucks, and if the world goes into Armageddon they will not have to payout.
- Armageddon believers may be betting heavy on MAX, as they have nothing to lose more than predicted.
- With Christmas 4 days after the draw, people may want to give Lotto MAX tickets as gifts.
- If there is great destruction on the day of the draw as the Mayans predicted, they will say the Grinch stole Christmas.
- If the world does not end like the Mayans predicted, you will need $50 Million as the USA edges towards the fiscal cliff.
- The OLG is feeling like Santa Claus.
The Lotto Dream eBook is the #1 downloaded Lottery eBook this week.