You can watch the web traffic on LotterySquirrel.com in real time.
- itchy left palm, to me, means I will soon receive unexpected money or wealth
- Things happen in 3s
- Your life path number is your LUCKY number – adding your spouse’s life path number will yield a Really Lucky number for the two of you: My combined life path number with my wife’s is 10 – We won the 10th dream home given away by the hospital lottery in London, Ontario (used to be the 10th largest city in Canada).
- Itchy left ear – someone is talking about you
- I would not buy a house on a lot with the number 13 (based on a few stories I know of )
- A black squirrel crosses your path – it is going to be a Lucky day
- Seeing a rabbit in the wild is a sign of Luck
- Luck is your attitude or belief
- Items of Luck – Click to see how I am doing
- Luck can be Created, Tracked & Forecasted
- When a dog has an itchy back and is rolling on the ground, it is going to rain
On New Year’s Day 2010 Luckologist Ric Wallace, the human spokesperson for LotterySquirrel.com was interviewed by reporter DEBORAH MENSAH-BONSU for an article about creating LUCK.
Please visit The Globe and Mail web site for the story: How you can make your own luck
By DEBORAH MENSAH-BONSU
- It is bad luck if a black cat crosses your path
- 7 years bad luck if you break a mirror
- It is bad luck to walk under a ladder (unless someone is on it)