The battle for the $50 million is over, leaving friendships and a poisoned workplace in its wake.
The office pool of 19 (now mostly former) Bell Canada call centre workers have their full shares of the Lotto Max jackpot they won two years ago.
A binding arbitration ruling dismissed the claim to portions of the winnings by nine other co-workers and ordered the release of the remaining $18.4 million held by the courts.
If you work in an office like Natalie Damianidis formerly of Bell Canada and have some SCUM BAGS in your office, you could lose almost 2 years in a media cirrus and the legal system: money, sleep, aggravation and racking up a big lawyer’s bill trying to get what is rightfully yours. It is good to see the BELL 19 did not give in to the false claims from some people they worked with. Lawyers for all parties will be very happy for the time they billed. We hope the BELL 19 are awarded costs against the 9 LOSERS and sue for damages.
- The BELL 19 Lotto MAX winners get only 63% of their money – The dispute continues . . .
- The Bell 19 $50 Million Lotto MAX Dispute in the NEWS ~ The battle is only half over
- Lucky the Lottery Squirrel offers a solution to the Bell 19 …
- how to settle the Lotto Max/Bell Canada dispute
- Lotto MAX Lottery Pool Advice the Bell Workers could have used to …
- The Acorn Podcast for Thursday, March 10, 2011: Computer Problems …
With the Lotto MAX jackpot at $50 Million plus 2 MAXmillions EST, we are seeing record traffic looking for information on playing the lottery as a group. Smart people like Al of Sudbury, who downloaded The Lotto Group Kit, has lots of time to organize his lotto group before the big draw. We wish Al and his gang Luck. We are going to try for the $50 Million out on the West Coast too. The Lotto Group Kit can be downloaded 24-7 to any computer in the world. There is a lot of information you will want to review, so don’t leave it to the last minute.
DISCLAIMER: Winning $50 Million will put you under the microscope with the tax boys and girls for the rest of your life. Professional tax advice is recommended; get a really good accountant.
With the news of the $50 Million jackpot up for grabs, people are becoming interested in forming their own gang (Lotto Group) and doing things legally so the coppers or people making false claims do not give them any trouble getting their money.
It is easier to use a computer, paper and a pen to set up a Lotto Group, than hiring lawyers after you show up at the lottery office.
The Lotto Group Kit has all the forms you need to run a successful lotto group such as group play forms, lottery group play tracking forms, member list forms, lotto bank forms, lotto group overdraft forms, member opt-out forms, dream checks.
With the The Lotto Group Kit being sold as an eBook, you can download and print out the forms you need in minutes. You have time to do this before the next $50 Million Lotto MAX draw, or any other world lottery.
- Tips for starting a lottery group / pool or syndicate
- Why so many major lottery wins end up in disputes
- Common mistakes lottery pools make opening doors to lawsuits
- Tips for finding reliable people to pool their money
- Tips for NOT losing your job because of a lottery pool
- How to minimize claims against your lottery group
- How NOT to be a bank for your friends and co-workers
- Tips for NOT losing your friends because of a lottery pool or lottery win
- Tips for saving past group plays and why they are important
- What to look for in a lottery retailer
- How to create your own Unique Lottery Group Play Identifier Code to safeguard your next lottery WIN
- Tips for NOT making lawyers very RICH!
- Ways to earn FREE TICKETS or rewards
- Why employers should NOT run lottery groups or pools
- Tips for group play members who purchase tickets outside the group and do NOT want a dispute if they win on their own tickets
- Why employees using company resources & company time could lose some of their jackpot to their employer
- Mistakes NOT to make
- How to ensure a retailer or someone else DOES NOT steal your ticket
- Member agreements with blank agreements that you can add additional
- Group play forms, lottery group play tracking forms, member list forms, lotto bank forms, lotto group overdraft forms, member opt-out forms, dream checks
- List of equipment & supplies
- Tips for Scanning Lottery Tickets Purchased for a Group Play to be shared by email
- Dream Sharing – Helping keep members motivated
- Dream Checks – This can help you visualize a big WIN and motivate your lotto group members
- How to spot a BAD CHECK from a lottery corporation
- Tips for claiming a large win
- Your health and a large win
- Tips for dealing with the TAX man
- Tips for handling media exposure
- Life after a big win
- 21 Lucky Lottery Tips: Preview of my 1st book
- The Luckologist’s Guide: Preview of my 2nd book
- Suggested Uses for Lucky Lottery Charms